Monday, April 23, 2007

myLIFEspeaks? what is it saying?


What is "myLIFEspeaks"? I'm glad you asked...

myLIFEspeaks is the beginning of an understanding of who I am and who God has created me to be. I realize after 9 years of having a son with special needs (Lane) that God has had His plan all along. Have you ever felt that way? Have you ever gotten the point where you actually begin to accept the junk and the pain and look for the actual meaning in it? Have you ever looked at a horrible situation and thought it was an opportunity to bring you closer to a real living God? I know that sounds like the answer you might expect from a minister guy. I should say that right? I should know that God has a plan and He's going to take care of me, but what happens when somebody like me has more questions than answers (check out the rest of the blog if you don't believe it), and what happens when i speak those questions out loud?

I have to tell you I didn't get there overnight nor did I realize just how big it was until recently. I had to go through 9 years of asking God the question, "Why?" Not why did you do this to me but why do I have this life that is so amazing and I'm not doing ANYTHING with it.

myLIFEspeaks is about realizing that others are actually watching my life and taking notes...and not just my life but your life as well. If you think I'm full of hot religious air, just look at the face of your kids, your spouse, and your co-workers. Do you think you really have any secrets from them?

myLIFEspeaks...what is YOUR life saying?

No comments: